Okay I admit it I have sinned, doubly, “twist” I said, not “stick”.
I stole this from woman and passed it on to Melissa and Kristie, and Di (incidentally it’s Di’s very first post) even before I’d even done it myself.
I’m not really that big on meme’s but I loved this idea, it intrigues me, I want to know who other people's were said to and in what circumstance, so please if you read this and haven’t already done it consider yourself tagged.
List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. Use each person only once:
1 Why are you laughing? We’ve known each other for years, and you’ve still not said anything funny.
2. Here’s a notion for you, wash occasionally instead of just using cologne.
3. It doesn’t matter what I say does it, you ‘re going to hear exactly what you want to and interpret it as a personal attack?
4. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, I love you still and I always will.
5. Why did you have children if you don’t like them? One might have been an accident, but he others? What the hell are you anyway, just an angry gland on a stick?
6. Why is it always my fault that it doesn't fit properly? Have you considered the possibility that you have a vagina like a clown’s pocket?
7. Do you think you’d still exist if there were no mirrors?
8. Tell me honestly, write it down if you need to, is he mine?
9. Yes I am drunk, people do this occasionally for fun, and no you see, they are actually enjoying my company, apparently you are the only person who thinks I’m an arse, perhaps if you had a battery of your own and stopped following me around so you can criticise me…..
10. It was me, I’m sorry.